A new year means new beginnings—and new resolutions.
Making a New Year’s resolution is one great way people attempt to make a positive change in their life each year, whether it’s going to the gym, looking for better employment, or saving more money. Unfortunately, it is rare for people to keep their resolutions for the whole year. Statistics show that in Canada, only 20% last past the second week of February.
If the first item on your list was to find a better or full time job—perhaps one that offers more flexible work hours—it not too late to pursue this dream. Ace Personnel has just the career options you may be looking for.
Caregiver and Nanny Job Opportunities in Vancouver | Ace Personnel
Ace Personnel is looking for individuals seeking employment as professional caregivers or nannies in Vancouver and the surrounding areas. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are experienced in caregiving for children, Early Childhood Education and advancements in these fields. We encourage all interested candidates with the following qualifications and experience to apply.
Job Responsibilities for Nannies
• Supervision of children
• Tending to Emotional Needs of Children
• Organizing & Engaging in Various Age-Related Activities
• Assistance with Before & After School Activities
• Changing Diapers for Infants
• Bottle Feeding
• Preparing & Serve Meals
• Housekeeping (if applicable)
• Laundry (if applicable)
• Ironing (if applicable)
Job Requirements for Nannies
• 1 or more years of experience working in child care or pre-school setting
• Clean Driving Record
• Passion for working and educating children in a fun and effective manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge and experience with creating age appropriate activities
• Knowledge of the various stages of child development
• First Aid Certificate & CPR training
• Valid Criminal Background Check
• References from previous nanny employment
Employment Benefits for Nannies
• Flexible hours
• Competitive wages and compensation
• Professional development opportunities
• Making great new contacts
• Making a difference in a child’s life
About Ace Personnel | Nanny and Caregiver Employment
Ace Personnel is a Full Service Household Staff Placement Agency providing home care services to families and individuals in the Greater Vancouver area; the Lower Mainland and throughout British Columbia. We represent Experienced, Qualified and Reliable Caregivers, Nannies and Skilled Homemakers.
Ace Personnel is Family owned and operated for over 38 years, with a core focus on establishing and maintaining long term relationships and providing you and your loved ones with continuity of care.
The key to our success is our employees. We promote a work environment that is open and friendly and we provide on-going and as needed specialized training and home care education.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, submit your resume here. We review all applications on an ongoing basis. We thank all interested candidates for their interest in working with Ace Personnel.